The main ingredients in Hydralyte are glucose, sodium, potassium, chloride and citrate. Each Hydralyte product format and flavor contains different ingredients. Please refer to our product packaging or visit the relevant product pages below for the full list of ingredients:
- Hydralyte has the correct balance of glucose and salt to hydrate the body quickly, which means each product has the minimum amount of calories as possible:
- All Natural Electrolyte Powder have 20g per serving
- Effervescent Electrolyte Tables have 20g per serving
- Ready-to-Drink Electrolyte Drinks have 15g per serving
- Electrolyte Freezer Pops have 5g per serving
- Oral Electrolyte Powders have 15g per serving
Hydralyte Oral Electrolyte Powder and Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets DO NOT contain any preservatives.
Hydralyte Ready-to-Drink Electrolyte Solutions contain small amounts of potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate to prevent product spoilage. Both of these ingredients are found naturally in fruits such as oranges, lemons and cranberries, and help protect the fruit from mold.
The source of glucose in Hydralyte is corn (also called maize).
Hydralyte All-Natural Powder Sticks and Lemonade flavor Electrolyte Tablets contain stevia leaf extract. All other Hydralyte products contain sucralose, a modified form of table sugar.
Hydralyte does not contain any animal products. It is suitable for vegetarians.
Hydralyte does not contain any phenylalanine.